Something To Remember - Poem by Parveen Shakir
Will you too be like others:
put yesterday's dark against today's bright?
Well, please yourself . . . but bear in mind:
they also charge: the sun sleeps with night!
Comments about Something To Remember by Parveen Shakir
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl