Ode To Blue - A Sonnet - Poem by Akara K.
A color too deep for comprehension
It is the hue of the bright morning sky
The calmness it brings relieves all tension
Such a happy shade, the tint of a sigh
It is the color of both day and night
As equally shared in the dark’s cold arms
As with the soft warmth of the day so bright
A hue which has so very many charms
And yet not a single flaw to be named
It truly is the best color, this is true
Compared to it, all other hues are shamed
What a wonderful sight we see in blue!
A color of so very many names
Azure, navy, and none of them the same!
Comments about Ode To Blue - A Sonnet by Akara K.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl