BlackXWhiteFeathers Raven Mendez
Ode To The Sound Of Song - Poem by BlackXWhiteFeathers Raven Mendez
It sooths the soul
And stirs emotions.
It can make you happy or it can make you sad. It’s made some cry and others laugh.
Some are funny and stupid, or cunning and clever. They twist your mind and mess with your soul.
It can be as addicting as a single cigarette.
Some just ignore and some embrace. For some its there life, and without a trace can warp you into its hypnotizing scheme. Its everywhere you turn, like a color or face.
It’s a sound.
It’s a rhythm.
Comments about Ode To The Sound Of Song by BlackXWhiteFeathers Raven Mendez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl