BlackXWhiteFeathers Raven Mendez
Pitter Patter - Poem by BlackXWhiteFeathers Raven Mendez
My heart is like a beating drum, full of sound and rhythm. Pitter patter, pitter patter.
And has this curtain ring….until, BANG! Then the sound drowned and slowly fades into a sound of broken sorrow. Pi..tt…er…pat…er..pit, and dies until now the beat and rhythm are nothing but tapping that come only now and then. But then, at last, someone one comes and mends it with their word of kindness. So once again, like a broken clock fixed, it starts to drum the steady beat of a mended heart once again. Pitter patter, pitter patter.
Comments about Pitter Patter by BlackXWhiteFeathers Raven Mendez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl