Of Cavalry And Community - Poem by Kamini Arichandran
Frankly, hope to fight or flee exists
To carry, ourselves, humanity~
Having weathered the stormy seas, yesterday,
Fear, focus keeps us awake and ready.
With faith, we are calm and steady
To face today, tomorrow and the cavalry!
Community begets what an individual forgets.
You know you are in good company
When people bank against your goodwill,
Like, trust and doing what you must.
Make opportunity, 'ubuntu'
The world will—
Be there to fulfill.
Comments about Of Cavalry And Community by Kamini Arichandran
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl