Of Puzzles And Treasures - Poem by Rosa Linger
Life starts now
Each breath begins something new
A fresh opportunity, like a match struck in the dark
It heaves eagerly.
Take it, hold it high
Eyes everywhere divert to light
You have it, don't waste it, share it
Share your Life.
I am puzzled
By this Puzzle, but I know this piece!
The key to this piecing together is working with what you know
And the search goes on.
Can I find the next piece?
Not until I've seen where this one goes
You can't jump ahead; just get to the place you know
The next clue will be there.
It's a hunt for treasure!
Always seeking, always finding yet one more
There is joy in the seeking, even though it's unknown
And there is joy in being found; I am His treasure.
Comments about Of Puzzles And Treasures by Rosa Linger
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl