Rosa Linger Poems
- Elements Of Ecstasy Exquisite bliss, unabashed reveling, ...
- Graceful An alliterative poem. Everything good is God's ...
- Hero Spread the feet, hands on hips Give a look of dark ...
- Thunder A cascade of sound Ripples down Aimed at ...
- Full Circle Seeds scattered A life transplanted She serves ...
- Hawk A brilliant white A shocking swath Streaking down, ...
- Brown And Yellow What shows confusion? A swirling mass of ...
Rosa is a seeker, an actor, and a future safari guide. Pineapples and pomegranates are two of her undying loves. She hates politics and boiled peanuts. Words spill out onto paper only when lonely or joyfully alone. Love is the anthem. How can you know the Divine and not desire it? more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rosa Linger
Elements Of Ecstasy
Exquisite bliss, unabashed reveling,
Stormy, breathtaking, exhilarating sky
Wind whips around, hair surrenders to the unruly
Thunderclouds and vibrant sunshine collide.
Skin was made to thrive in this temperature
Perfect atmosphere, I tremble with pleasure
Wind like this penetrates to my core
I am a sieve of nerves gratified.
An element added to the ecstasy
Rain hitting my face like the tinkling of china
I move without walking, or stepping, or running
The wind my own moving escalator.
A smile, sheer joy is mine in the moment
In selfishness, ...