Oh What Joy It Seems To Bring - Poem by Brett White
Oh what joy it seems to bring,
When the birds even lightly sing.
Oh what pain it seems to bring,
When my heart begins to sting.
I crave not for moments lost,
For the price is too heavy a cost.
And in bed after I've turned and tossed,
I stand steady and hold my post.
Comments about Oh What Joy It Seems To Bring by Brett White
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl