Oh Words And More Words - Poem by Shalom Freedman
Oh words and more words
What can you mean now?
A prayer for the health
Of one we love
Is so much more than words-
All our being says ‘Please Help’ to God -
And will God answer
Even those who need God so much?
Comments about Oh Words And More Words by Shalom Freedman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda