Diego Adrian Manriquez
Ojos Azul - Poem by Diego Adrian Manriquez
You'll never know my true intentions,
I'll never forget these emotions,
Tie down by the ankles; I ask to see you once again,
Let me ask you how your days was,
Did you ever think of me?
Is this empty hole in my chest finally starting to beat? !
Do you kiss mean love even after out defeat?
I wanna know what makes the clocks ticks,
What keeps you from skipping the beat,
Was it your harsh times as child?
Or was it all cause of me?
We must love each other and understand,
Understand that it takes time to do what Jesus did; to turn water into wine,
I wanna drink it as we are announced 'husband and wife',
I wanna drink so I can better understand life.
Comments about Ojos Azul by Diego Adrian Manriquez
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda