Diego Adrian Manriquez
Diego Adrian Manriquez Poems
- Broken But Not Quite Yet Defea... Take those roses now And ...
- Faithless Close you eyes it's time to pretend Life feels a ...
- We Tend To Resist Each Other Hearts pounding and eyes ...
- Scrapbook As I turn the page of the scrap book you have made ...
- It's Not Your Fault I feel unsurpassed by the spirits that ...
- The Bell Man I vaguely remember the last time I saw you, It...
- A Bottle Of The Cheapest Vodka...
I'm 20 years old. Trying to put my experiences as passionately as possible into a poem. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Diego Adrian Manriquez
Broken But Not Quite Yet Defeated
Take those roses now
And burn them
Turn them into lust
What does it take?
To turn something great
And destroy it, destroy it without looking back
Turn away right now before it's too late
And guess what it's never too late for you
We need a new change of plans
Go sleep around have some fun
You're just a teen and it shows
You just wanted to be set free
And the only way for that to happen was getting go for me
I was simple, too simple
You faked what we had
And nothing is what it we started out with
Just another silly game we ...