Ok, Let Ursus Major Speak! - Poem by Michael Pruchnicki
Every time I read something
by a guy named Hemingway
I marvel at his taciturnity!
He says it all in little space
while others go on and on
like that Irish guy from Dublin!
As a second generation grizzly,
I favor William Faulkner who wrote
about Mississippi folkways!
Of course the guy who takes the cake
was a man who knew the trails
and byways of real wilderness - Jack London!
Comments about Ok, Let Ursus Major Speak! by Michael Pruchnicki
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl