Old Friend - Poem by Korede Abiodun
Fogs over visibility'
I sensed you next to me'
Tastes of rusted wind on my lips'
Memories of last kiss'
I know what today meant toyou'
I know what you'd want from me'
I must keep myself away'
Here is where I'd stay'
For I really want a life'
With less thoughts of you'
Comments about Old Friend by Korede Abiodun
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda