I'm not ruining my good name
Once Upon A Toilet Wall - Poem by I'm not ruining my good name
Once upon a toilet wall
I scribbled my poems and bared it all.
I wrote of life
and I wrote of death,
I wrote on walls
when there was no tissue left
And then one day, I found the truth.
It was right in front of me in the booth.
When you flush that toilet,
you've flushed it all! -
your life, your dreams
and your fucken soul!
Comments about Once Upon A Toilet Wall by I'm not ruining my good name
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda