One Bliss - Poem by Kevin East
I love you much more than love was meant to be,
With all my might, but softly.
And any light that shone on me
Came from your soul
Your eyes told me.
And i will never let you go
But walk the tightrope where below
The world waits for my fall
But destiny does call.
And we will kiss whatever web is spun.
One truth, one bliss
That we are one.
Comments about One Bliss by Kevin East
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl