One Day - Poem by Mon Fur
I'll prove it to you.
One day you'll see..
How happy I am,
When you're with me..
You'll realize it when,
You see it in my eyes;
The way they smile and laugh,
When we make our sparks fly..
I'll pick up every piece I've shattered,
Of your delicate, precious heart.
I'll do whatever it takes to fix it up,
Like it was from the start.
You'll forget my stupid comments,
The ones I never meant.
You'll know I've always loved you.
My heart was not for rent.
I'm waiting for that day,
And I'm hoping it comes soon.
Before I end up leaving far away,
As far as sun and moon.
So at least by then, you'd understand,
How much I really love you.
So we can live our lives after,
With a love as true as blue..
Comments about One Day by Mon Fur
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda