Syed Kobirul Islam
One Day U Sang A Song - Poem by Syed Kobirul Islam
One day u sang a song under the tree at Shantinikatan; -
with a violin;
It's thrilled my heart - full of joy scarred my soul;
You're clothing a torn wear - to say Tagore u be him by heart.
You sang a song that day - full of art on the path; -
I feel you the guy; why you feel shy to get a pai!
Need not to say - One day you sang a song for the guy?
Comments about One Day U Sang A Song by Syed Kobirul Islam
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda