One For The Road - Poem by Peya Jakob
There are things that i must say, even if i will only speak to your back as you walk out the door.stay.not only because its raining and you never liked the rain, or because you dont have money for the cab.but for me.the sky and moon are shining for you, i promise, and i love them, because of you.you connect me to the beauties of life and i forget my pain, all of it.i cant reach out more than this, this is everythng i have and if u dont turn around and kiss me i will die, i swear.
Comments about One For The Road by Peya Jakob
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda