On The River Styx. - Poem by Peya Jakob
Reflection in its dark depth,
Unloved and alone across life and death.
Tears dropp from unseeing eyes,
melancholic meditation as time dies.
Waters that strike fear even in davy jones' heart,
end a life in which i took no part.
From a land in which i found no faith.
To the land where i have no breath.
Comments about On The River Styx. by Peya Jakob
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl