Only Ashes Of An Ugly Aggression - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
By time everything will be turning into ashes, That is, All buildings, all hospitals, all stores, and everything around Will be nothing, It will be dust, It will be ashes, All aggressions can turn pretty things into ashes To wipe completely all traces of modern civilization, Out of these ashes, There will be a new life and a lot of flowers and roses Because life has to be only, then That aggression will vanish for ever with its evil aggressors.
Comments about Only Ashes Of An Ugly Aggression by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl