I Am Alone In This World - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Born alone Live alone Eat alone Walk alone Swim alone Read alone Speak alone Jump alone Climb alone Drive alone Fight alone Ride alone Say alone Watch TV alone Get down alone Talk alone I am alone I don't see anyone around me I look for others No one around me I am in the desert I am on top of the mountain I am in the bottom of the valley I am all alone I don't care anymore Born alone.......................
Comments about I Am Alone In This World by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl