'Open Mind' - Poem by satira black
And if you could see through me,
Would my thoughts amaze and fill your days?
Calm your nights or be disturbing,
dark and unnerving?
Perception is the opinion of the observer.
Comments about 'Open Mind' by satira black
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda