satira black Poems
- The Chair It was cherry wood An old rocking chair the color ...
- Night And Flying I lie still, try to relax, put thoughts out ...
- Purple Haze
- 'Open Mind' And if you could see through me, be ...
- 'Jimmy' As I smell the Fall I feel you It was then that we ...
- 'Wind Whispers' I heard the coyotes last night Out of the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about satira black
I heard the coyotes last night
Out of the blackness their laughter stirred my soul
I am more than my daily life
More than the duties of the day and the schedules of the hour
In all of us is a trace of the wild
Untamed and free to see and feel the unacceptable
Sometimes the wind whispers to me
I need the night in my hair or the sun on my skin
The smell of the ocean or biting cold on my face
I need midnight and blackness and the moon a gold slice in the sky
I need to come back to who I am and not who I am percieved to be