Open Mind - Poem by David Keig
The very very deepest sea
Is aptly called complacency.
The very highest mountain peak
Is something that we all should seek.
The flattest part of every land
Is the easiest to understand.
So why adventure? Why reach out?
Why whisper quietly and not shout?
Let's break the dishes and exclaim
I never want each day the same!
Comments about Open Mind by David Keig
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl