Open Yourself - Poem by Gajanan Mishra
Open yourself dear
And touch the eternity.
I know, a celestial force
Is guiding you.
Facing upward, go dear,
To receive divine energy.
Direction is one,
Balance yourself and move on.
Comments about Open Yourself by Gajanan Mishra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl