Opposites Attract - Poem by ocean jewels
When they say opposites attract I guess it’s true,
I never thought I would be ending up with you.
Whenever I see you I can hear my heart beating way to fast
I have never felt like this, never in the past.
I find myself doing anything for you.
I’d happily take a bullet for you,
Climb the highest mountain or live in the zoo.
Whatever you desire I shall give you just to see you smile.
Nothing will ever stop me from loving you like crazy.
I am obsessed with you,
And I hope you feel the same too.
There was a hole in my heart but you came and filled it,
I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with you and I hope you know it.
Comments about Opposites Attract by ocean jewels
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl