Or Are We Alone With You? - Poem by Shalom Freedman
OR ARE WE ALONE WITH YOU?
G-d Oh G-d
Is there anyone else
In all those vast spaces?
Is there any voice or mind
That can touch the human
Or are we alone with You
And You with us?
there is such Immensity
Of infinite dust?
Comments about Or Are We Alone With You? by Shalom Freedman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda