~orchid~ - Poem by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Flowing lapis gold abounds
night's gilded stars above surround,
Turn your pales to scarlet red
curve your dreams toward flowered beds.
Alive through twilight's spearing dew
all essence with a hint of You,
Just awoke your orchid looms
as fragrance carries love now blooms.
Comments about ~orchid~ by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl