Mcanthony C. Nwatu
Our Love Will Age - Poem by Mcanthony C. Nwatu
I have passion for your love
no matter the season
the land is green for you and me
and no matter how rough
i can never risk this rise.
your words pull me to the clouds
your silence pull me an early grave;
in death i dream of you.
the seas can dry
the oceans can split to rivers
the gods to man and spirits to mortals
but our love will age with the universe.
Comments about Our Love Will Age by Mcanthony C. Nwatu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl