Out Of Touch - Poem by michael Smajda
When I awake from my wake,
I wonder where I will be?
Will I be God's Heaven?
In Hell with an enemy?
Well, when the time, surely, comes,
(To no surprise, my demise)
I'll have no way to tell you
To look down or toward the skies.
Comments about Out Of Touch by michael Smajda
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl