Outrage - Poem by TITIKSHA SINGHAL
I was blind with tears,
With uncontrollable fears,
My mind knowing not where to go,
My hands were not obeying me anymore.
These sounds seem to heel me
Though hurting me to bleed
I just moved here and there
To break everything without any care!
I hastily wiped my tears
And saw a cotton white thing
I ran to snatch it, and threw it
And suddenly…I cringed!
I felt embarrassed for my foolery
To behave this much cruelly.
As I looked through the fire and the smog,
It was burning … my dear dog! ! !
Comments about Outrage by TITIKSHA SINGHAL
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl