TITIKSHA SINGHAL Poems
- I Don'T Love You I know I don’t love you But wonder why I ...
- Though She Loves Me I was the one, whom she says, That she ...
- I Love You I realize a pinch in my heart As our love fall ...
- Beneath The Stars Over The Bre...
- Went Away... The tears rolled down one after another As he ...
- Dark Hopes I live among the darkest of hopes The hopes- that...
- If I Had Forgotten Him If I had forgotten him Since a very ...
Facebook official page:
https: //www.facebook.com/TitikshaSinghal more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about TITIKSHA SINGHAL
I Don'T Love You
I know I don’t love you
But wonder why
I think of you day and night
And often dreams of you.
I frequently find myself shutting off the door
And locking myself in between the room
Closing up my eyes, even up my breath
And meditate in the charm of yours
Or when I wake up in between my sleep
When I don’t see you in the dreams;
Or when I envy the air embracing you,
I know I don’t love you, but still I do…
I wonder why I feel sad
When you’re absent from where you shouldn’t be
And I do wonder why I hope
May you come and be with me