Overcome It - Poem by Naveed Akram
To overcome a disease is exploration,
Climbing the ladder as if to fall.
Some of the day is spent in disasters,
What will you say? What is the matter?
My spectrum of thought cannot take,
The logic of ill-health is banished.
Such pure worry, so beautiful the love,
Often they love, often they parry the blows.
Festivals of complete joy are again,
The disease takes over your soul, and it stings.
Comments about Overcome It by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda