Overpowered Fear - Poem by Lariel Morihsta
Its the clock.
The door is lock,
The monkey has dock.
There is no rule,
Only to fuel,
The desire to rule.
Comments about Overpowered Fear by Lariel Morihsta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl