Lariel Morihsta Poems
- World's End It wasn't till the time we became runners, That...
- Heartfelt Concoction A dope of concoction, Neither wine nor...
- Travel Barrel Love, oh love. How it baffle me, Barren me ...
- The Unsound Chamber Eleanor oh my Eleanor, What brings you ...
- Meeting Not Met He brings a book, But sits like a tulk.
- The Innocent Lay Strong Lavender filled her body and ...
- Colour Kills From brighty yellow, To soury green. In white...
A Writer, A Poetier, The Imaginator and a Realist more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lariel Morihsta
It wasn't till the time we became runners,
That they laugh at us,
For our greed.
For our knowledge.
For our population.
That we invite chaos amongst us.
With heavy admission,
We did not care at first.
Taking things for granted,
It grew stronger in our blood.
But how far can we run?
How long can we hide?
Now that all is to be erase,
To a blank new page.