Paint Me The World - Poem by Natalie Castro
Oh Mr. Painter, paint me the world!
I want rivers that run deep,
Amber fish that leap
And forests that run free!
Mr. Painter, I want blue birds
Parrots, cockatoos, canaries,
I want little brown birds that eat red berries
And pine forests that span wide!
I want wolves that howl,
Ravens that cowl
And snow barren lands!
I want foxes to bark,
Penguins to hark
I want the world on my canvas!
Rivers, forests, plains
I want the beauty that’ll take away my pains
So come, go paint me the world!
Comments about Paint Me The World by Natalie Castro
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda