Natalie Castro Poems
- Why Can'T You? Strike you across the face, hear you cry Fist...
- Song Of The Moon Under the skies I waited For your warmth, ...
- Driven If you’d ask me about you I’d say you’ve driven me to...
- I Will Not Love Strike, strike, strike me down I will never ...
- The Dragon Knights quiver in fear of the dragon that flies ...
- Paint Me The World Oh Mr. Painter, paint me the world! I ...
- My Dear Oh, how you taunt me so, With your fixed glare and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Natalie Castro
Oh, how you taunt me so,
With your fixed glare and deep frown
When I try to part my lips to speak to you
I want you so badly
To hear you whisper my name
And tell me you love me so, my dear
But I know you’ll never do that
So I raise my fist to strike you down
To find that I cannot do so.
Why can’t I?
My dear, you are loved too much to be beat once more.
I see your face and think only of how much I love you, my dear
You’re the one that keeps shadows away from my heart like a lantern.
Though you’re a lantern that doesn’t let me hold ...