Hubert Wilson (Too long ago / Albert Pike Hospital)
Pamela Denise Wedding Caprice - Poem by Hubert Wilson
Already a conversation piece -
Honeymoon has gone straight to video release?
Number 3 and counting?
Comments about Pamela Denise Wedding Caprice by Hubert Wilson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Monday, October 8, 2007
Poem Edited: Thursday, April 14, 2011
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl