Beyond Deep Breaths - Poem by Hubert Wilson
Arntine with her from Norway fled.
Needing family in Sweden instead.
Necessary for the other three.
International acclaim later of the highest degree.
Following theirs and others tragic end.
Reclusive life in Switzerland and elsewhere to mend.
Indeed the sun will shine again for her.
Deep eternal talents so rarely occur!
Rare talent will always survive a palindrome - so take a chance on her!
Comments about Beyond Deep Breaths by Hubert Wilson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl