~panic~ - Poem by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
The mind goes white
my eyes go down,
This sudden flush
Heat, cold, wet
all overtaking every inch
of my being.
I want to run from this
but I am cornered,
waiting for 'it' to leave.
I can't breathe.
Comments about ~panic~ by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda