delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
Pantomime - Poem by delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
articulate as ruffled doves...
as lizards on a twig,
swaying with each
seen through near-transparent skin...
a fresh bouquet appears
as another vanishes up a sleeve...
in a downpour
Comments about Pantomime by delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl