Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
Passing By The Wind - Poem by Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
The distance between the two individual
Moving towards into life. The everyday responsibility
Towards one another in each time.
The heart emotion speak into words
The responses of thoughts follow by feeling in the
Knowledge of the mind. The moment reveal good times,
The heart smile in deep emotion.
The two individual open to the opportunity to excel their effort
To go along with, the passing moment to be there to treasure
Every minute of time to connect to their emotion.
© Jocelyn Sumido-Dunbar
5 March 2003
10: 00 AM
Comments about Passing By The Wind by Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl