Robert L. Bixler III
Passionate Flower - Poem by Robert L. Bixler III
Flaming petal of lust,
Sweet smell of romance,
This passionate flower of trust
Radiates more with each glance.
The seed was in your eye.
Nurturing fed inferno,
Lively this flower blooms by
The strength your soul does show.
Blazoned in eternity,
This burn shall be
Forever a heartfelt part of me,
Sparked by the beauty I see.
Comments about Passionate Flower by Robert L. Bixler III
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda