Robert L. Bixler III
Robert L. Bixler III Poems
- Passionate Flower Flaming petal of lust, Sweet smell of ...
- Language Barriers Such a boundary is spoken language, ...
- Playing With Fire “Be careful when you play with fire” they ...
- Love's Fire As the cold seeps slowly in And the warmth once ...
- Creature Of The Night In darkness swirling sound Death is ...
- True Love's Light Solitarily hung, single beat, This heart ...
- Sleepless Liar Three women fight over my heart, Holding me ...
I was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma in 1985. Lived in the small semi-country town of Broken Arrow till 4th grade, when my family moved to Clearwater, FL. Now living in a middle to upper class suburban city proved an emotionally challenging environment for myself. Being in a lower middle class family, I delved myself into sports, academic studies, and music to distract myself from the social differences that money, or the lack thereof causes. My middle school days proved the developing ground for my poetry and views of life. Being a more sensitive male, I was ridiculed for both my looks and kindness. Seems the east coast lifestyle isn't as kind as the bible belt was. In High school, I was the guy ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robert L. Bixler III
Flaming petal of lust,
Sweet smell of romance,
This passionate flower of trust
Radiates more with each glance.
The seed was in your eye.
Nurturing fed inferno,
Lively this flower blooms by
The strength your soul does show.
Blazoned in eternity,
This burn shall be
Forever a heartfelt part of me,
Sparked by the beauty I see.