Passive Opinion - Poem by Christopher Khoo
Sometimes I wish I could fly, evaporate and join the sky.
To witness all the unsaid words about me,
The outright fakers
Those who say and turn to -
The not-so-close friend
Danger around the bend.
As it is, I'll see what I see,
Hear what I hear,
And judge for myself.
Comments about Passive Opinion by Christopher Khoo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Christopher Khoo's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda