Past Love - Poem by Aileen Davis
How can it be that the wind blows by,
the world stand still,
and the night fly by.
All that can be,
becomes no more,
as the memory of love becomes unfold
as day comes night and night come day
as the memory of love slowly fades away.
Comments about Past Love by Aileen Davis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl