Lara wolf Poems
- Beauty Is The Beast beauty is the beast upon our souls and ...
- The World Is Full Of Idiots the world is full of idiots: the ...
- Oh Depression How I Love Thee oh depression how i love thee, ...
- Poem Written In 6th Grade (Thi... Why must it be this ...
- Three Words To Break A Heart the boy asked the girl what she ...
- What Is It About Love? what is it about love... that we ...
- I Dont Exsit I am a blank
i am constentally inconstant, perfectly imperfect, im talented at breathing, decent at drawing, i often wrong but surprisingly i can write very well. im confedentally insecure, i smile no matter how much it hurts i cry no matter how good life is. i have given up describing myself in a paragraph i know it would take a book with many sections. sometimes im really selfish but most of the time i live ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lara wolf
Beauty Is The Beast
beauty is the beast
upon our souls and hearts it feasts
it makes us blind to itself
behind innocent smiles it hides in stealth
yet in every place where beauty lies
the angels breath out their gentle sighs
its iron strength conquers our hearts by storm
transforming our very souls into their darkest form
to beauty does our money go, to beauty does our hearts
oh beauty it does cast its spell and triumphs over smarts
for beauty's thirst is unquenchable with habits most costly to sustain
it is beauty that calls to us and causes all our pain
and those who do ...