Aileen Davis Poems
- Past Love How can it be that the wind blows by, the world ...
- My Musician Music grows in side the soul as the live it fills...
- The One You Seek To feel the love of the passion soul, to ...
- Thelast One
- Darken my darkness was hiding out, waiting for the time to ...
- Pleaser And Pain love and lust are the same so is pleasure ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
How can it be that the wind blows by,
the world stand still,
and the night fly by.
All that can be,
becomes no more,
as the memory of love becomes unfold
as day comes night and night come day
as the memory of love slowly fades away.