Paying The Price Despite The Cost - Poem by Nicole D'Settemi
I enjoy your fury
Your soul is full of madness
I like the tone, the mood you set
With only a glance, that gorgeous sadness
Pain; it cradles us, it calls to us, it's in demand
The 100 ways I could give you pleasure
With just one whisper, one touch
Of my silky, powerful, magical hand
Why am I willing to pay?
Despite the surely accrued loss?
Because I am the only one who understands.
And willing to accept the cost.
© copyright 2018Paying The Price Despite The Cost Nicole D'Settēmi
Comments about Paying The Price Despite The Cost by Nicole D'Settemi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda