Stephen (Steve) Howard
Pecos Pete - Poem by Stephen (Steve) Howard
Now Pecos Pete was a sad galoot,
who always had holes in the top of his boot.
He weren't too bright, the old owlhoot.
He was slow on the draw, but quick on the shoot.
Comments about Pecos Pete by Stephen (Steve) Howard
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda